Slab Leak Plumbing Repair Specialist
Slab Leak Plumbing Repair Experts for Burleson TX and Surrounding Areas
Looking for a Burleson Slab Leak repair company?
For a slab leak repair service in Burleson TX areas, call Dependable Plumbing Company, an expert Plumbing Repair Company!
Our plumbers specialize in Slab Leak plumbing repair. We offer Dependable Plumbing repair through years of experience and application, so you can count on us for quality workmanship. Slab Leaks are sometimes hard to catch and can be very costly if gone unnoticed. Water leaks can be found on the fixture itself, on the water pipe or underneath the slab. The earlier water leaks are detected, the better chance you have of saving your foundation from costly repairs, a flooded yard, a warped floor or cabinet damage.
We have two web sites and a blog; Slab Leak Specialist and Dependable Plumbing Company. Please check out our other web sites. There are many links there for you to read about our plumbing repair services, or just give us a call 817-447-2654.
If you have a smell like rotten eggs in your house, or if you can hear a noise that sounds like water running, you may need slab leak plumbing repair service. If it is on a drain line under the slab, roots can eventually get into the pipes and cause your drain line to break apart even more compounding the problem.
Why choose Our Burleson Slab Leak Plumbing Repair Company
Dependable Plumbing Company has been in business locally in the Burleson, Texas area since 1985. We have been doing Slab Leak plumbing repair a long time, building confidence with other plumbing companies who sometimes hire us to locate their slab leaks. We are located in Burleson but our coverage area extends to Arlington, Fort Worth, Mansfield and surrounding areas. We strive to do Dependable Plumbing repairs for all of our customers. (See our About page) We have licensed plumbers who know how to meet your needs. We have an article written here that can help you to know how to choose a good plumber.
Slab Leak Slab Leak “Do It Yourself” Testing
- Feel to see if you have a Hot Spot on Your Floor? This is a good indication of a slab leak on the hot water line.
- Do you have a high water bill? A slab leak can cause the water bills to soar. A 1/8 inch hole in a busted pipe @ 40 PSI can leak as much as 2500 gallons in 24 hrs.
- Do you hear water running? Slab Leaks sometimes can be heard in the pipes.
- Have a wet spot? Slab leaks sometimes surface through the floor or outside the slab in the yard; but not necessarily where the water is seen.
- Have discoloration of Flooring? Sometimes discoloration is a sign of a slab leak.
- Water Meter turning? If your meter is turning it is possible it is a slab leak or the toilets could be leaking through the flapper. Try the test again after shutting off the toilets and making sure nothing is leaking or running anywhere in the water pressure system.
Contact Dependable Plumbing Company Slab Leak Plumbing Repair
Our Company has several ways for you to contact us. We have live chat on our web sites listed above and also in the right column of this page, or you can call us at 817-447-2654 Monday thru Friday. Some weekends we are available.
If you have questions or need additional help, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We have www.slableak.com you can visit for more information on a slab leak busted pipe, or just give us a call. Our expert plumbers are experienced in all types of repairs. Let us help you with your plumbing needs today!